Shipping & Returns
We are pleased to offer free shipping on most outdoor lights and doormats and some planters within the continental U.S. Free shipping applies to Curbside Delivery only. This excludes any installation, freight charges for extra heavy items, and White Glove services. Please note that the majority of our items ship without a signature requirement and are left up to the discretion of the delivery driver.
If the item is in stock, normal parcels typically ship within 5-10 business days via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Any extra large heavy items or items custom made for your home’s exterior, generally ship within 2-4 weeks. These items are subject to manufacturer’s production times. White Glove service is available on most items for an additional fee.
If you anticipate needing assistance with your shipment once it arrives, we recommend arranging support from family or friends. Heavier items will be packaged accordingly and shipped freight for an additional charge. Please contact customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org for more shipping options.
Our shipping does not include installation of any kind. Please make any arrangements necessary with the appropriate professionals in your area for installation.
Returns on Home Design Final Image
It is the client’s responsibility to input accurate information in the submission process. Brick&batten is not responsible for inaccurate or incomplete information. Designs are created based on client submission, architectural style, and design team experience. The design process starts immediately upon order.
We do not offer refunds on designs that are in process or that have been completed and/ or delivered. At brick&batten, we want you to be completely satisfied with the final image of your home design.If you are not satisfied and would like to see changes, we offer one item element revision within 48 hours of receiving your home rendering.
If you would like more revisions, you may purchase those for an additional fee. Keep in mind, all landscape is generic and some items are best sourced locally. All home renderings, before and after photos, revisions and digital files are exclusive property of brick&batten.
Returns on Light Fixtures
Returning lights- brick&batten understands that sometimes you just change your mind or the light ordered wasn’t what you anticipated. brick&batten is proud to offer free returns and no restocking fee on most lights. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase the first time, when you come back, and recommending us to your friends and family.
We offer pre-paid returns on items able to ship via FedEx / UPS within 30 days of receipt from within the 48 Contiguous United States (Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico do not apply). Custom items, closeout or clearance items, and oversized or freight items are excluded from returns.
To arrange a light fixtures return:
- Please contact customer care at email@example.com; a return shipping label will be sent to you via email within 10 business days.
- Apply the label to your package and take it to your nearest FedEx / UPS pick-up center.
- We strive to process your refund as quickly as possible. In most cases, a refund will be issued once the package is received. Returns on larger items or on orders of larger quantities may need to be inspected before a refund is processed.
Please note: All items must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
If you receive an exterior light that needs returned, it must be uninstalled and in its original packaging. It should include all papers, parts, and associated pieces. There should be no clipped wires or missing hardware. If an item is deemed unsellable, no refund will be issued.
The following are considered non-returnable merchandise:
- Any item that is marked as non-returnable when purchased
- Any custom made or custom built fixture
- Clearance items, special discounts, and orders of ten or more units
- Any item that is not in resellable condition
- Any item that is not in its original box with the original packaging materials and assembly instructions
- Light bulbs, glass, parts and shades
- Any item without the correct RMA number written on a separate sheet taped to the box
If a light is damaged in transit, brick&batten will do everything possible to resolve the matter immediately. If items are shipped UPS or FedEx, we must contact them within 24 hours to ensure a quick, free of charge resolution. Inspect your merchandise immediately. If there is a problem, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will start the replacement process and expedite a new item right away.
Please note: Photographs are typically required to process most damage claims. We may be unable to process your request without a photo. Within 24 hours, take a digital photo of the damage or defective item. Send the photo to email@example.com.
Returns on Planters
We our partnered with amazing vendors to supply you with the best, most unique planters around. They carefully inspect each item prior to shipment. We recommend you do the same immediately upon arrival. Some planters may not be returned.
To arrange a planters return:
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to help initiate a planter return. Some planter returns need an authorization number prior to returning.
- If included, complete the information on the back of the packing slip provided.
- If included, attach the return address label provided in the box.
- Pack your return securely and be sure to ship it as instructed.
Please note: All planters eligible for return must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
The following are considered non-returnable merchandise.
- Any item that is marked non-returnable when purchasing
- Any custom made or custom built planter
- Any clearance item, special sale, or final sale planter
- Any item that is not resellable or is in used condition
- Any planter that is not in its original box (if provided) and with original packaging instructions
- Any planter a vendor chooses is non returnable
- Any item that is returned without prior authorization
Returns for Porch Swings, Exterior Front Doors, Shutters, & Awnings:
These items are custom made just for you! They may not be returned unless damaged during shipping.
Please be sure to carefully inspect all packages promptly upon arrival. If boxes show any signs of exterior damage or breakage, this must be photographed and noted on the carrier’s delivery receipt. Any and all defective products or other concerns must be put in writing on the delivery papers prior to signing. Do NOT accept and sign for damaged merchandise. It is the obligation of the customer to inform brick&batten within 24 hours of the delivery of any damages relating to the delivery.
Please note: If larger items (porch swings, exterior front doors, shutters, awnings, etc.) are damaged during shipment, please photograph the damage and email pictures to email@example.com immediately. Refuse the delivery of damaged merchandise. The driver will take the damaged items back to their warehouse.
Your doormat is custom made just for you! Doormats may not be returned. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.